Legal expenses are a constant concern. If you are able, financial contributions are needed and appreciated.
Here are a few other ways you can help us get the answers.
- Study the POWMIA issue and learn the facts. Don't be mislead by some who would see the issue swept under the carpet.
- Educate family, friends, neighbors and co-workers who may believe every POW came home in 1973.
- Contact your local VFW, VVA, and American Legion Posts. Inform them of the court case and this Web site. Ask them make monthly or quarterly contributions to pay the ongoing legal costs and expenses. The case has continuing costs, we can not do this alone. In this way you and they are a part of the continuing effort to reveal the truth on unreturned POW/MIAs. This is the first step to in a process to bring surviving POWs and those missing in action back to America. We will succeed.
- Write, fax, call and email your elected representatives and learn where they stand on the issue of a full accounting.
- Educate those elected officials as well and let them know how important a full accounting is to you as a voter.
- Return here often for updates on the FOIA lawsuit against the CIA.
- Save this icon and use it as a link to this site for updates on the court case and live POWs. (http://powfoia.org).
- SOME STILL SURVIVE